A global custody bank is looking for technical project managers (3-5 years experience) and/or mid-level 5-10 years experience) for one or more workstreams. The client is migrating from several US and European colocation and on-prem office facilities to an AWS-managed cloud environment.
Profile of the role:
Working alongside the Global Head of Platforms/Infrastructure and Senior Technical Program and Project managers, the technical PM will manage the migration towards AWS Cloud and VM-ware HCX environment.
- Familiarity with AWS is not required
- Cloud experience is required, with VM-ware HCX a plus.
- Agile experience is required; accreditation preferred
- Remote: must be available for European hours as needed
- Europe or East Coast US preferred; daily coordination with Europe and APAC will be required
- 6 months, with a very strong possibility of an extension to 12 months or more
- Immediate + time for background checks and onboarding