Scalepex is looking for an L2 Support Engineer. We are looking to support our client who is passionate about building software that solves problems. They partner with the most important institutions in the world to transform how they use data and technology. Their software has been used to stop terrorist attacks, discover new medicines, gain an edge in global financial markets, and more. If these types of projects excite you, we’d love for you to join us.
Foundry Support Engineers to use your technical and problem-solving skills to enable users across all of our client’s Foundry customers to succeed in integrating their data to facilitate applications that help their organizations make better decisions.
You are advocates for our customer’s success and collaborate with product engineers, implementation teams, and other support engineers to ensure users’ inquiries are resolved as effectively and quickly as possible. You’re comfortable working to find solutions to novel problems within a complex, rapidly-evolving software product, rather than relying on copying and pasting precedent from previous answers.
Importantly, you’re responsible not only for assisting users but also for synthesizing the key trends they’re observing in the field into feature requests to partner with other engineers to shape the continued evolution of the platform.
- Develop a deep understanding of Foundry applications so you can leverage problem-solving skills to resolve user inquiries.
- Build technical expertise on specific parts of the platform to provide technical support to Data Engineers and Analysts working in Foundry
- Collaborate with product engineers to identify, root cause, and ultimately resolve bugs surfaced by users
- Identify and drive forward various support initiatives to improve the effectiveness and efficiency of global Foundry user support at a growing scale
- Make contributions to core documentation and product to help users navigate our software.
What we Value
- A passion for enabling customers and solving diverse user issues, preferably with experience providing customer support on complex software platforms
- Strong engineering background, preferably in fields such as Computer Science, Mathematics, Software Engineering, Physics, or Data Science.
- Understanding of APIs and RESTful endpoints, and standard development methodologies (such as branching, testing, etc.)
- Ability to continuously learn and work independently, making decisions with minimal supervision in a fast-paced and often ambiguous environment
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail through effective prioritization strategies and the use of task ticketing and tracking systems. Interest in streamlining and improving support processes is a plus.
- Learning and growth mindset: ability and willingness to quickly ramp up on Palantir Foundry and project-specific workflows