A global custody bank is looking for an experienced Cloud Solutions Architect. The client is migrating from several US and European colocation and on-prem office facilities to an AWS-managed cloud environment.
This is the type of role that needs a consultant with the desire to become a trusted advisor and think of new creative ways to architect, sequence and plan this migration as new issues arise.
Profile of the role:
The person will work alongside the Global Head of Platforms/Infrastructure as their go-to trusted, independent advisor. The solutions Cloud Solutions Architect will manage the migration towards AWS Cloud and VM-ware HCX environment, developing the plan for landing zones.
- Strong cloud experience and VM-ware HCX is required
- Familiarity with AWS is not required but is a plus
- Willingness to work European hours is required, so being based in the UK, Europe, or East Coast US is preferred
- The program is 2-3 years in duration
The client is located in New York, with resources in Europe and APAC business. Must be located in either the US (EST) or European time zone.
- Remote: must be available for European hours as needed
- Europe or East Coast US preferred; daily coordination with Europe and APAC will be required